Pentax Camera is really on a roll these days. The 93 year old company is making a splash with photographers with their weatherproof 645D Medium Format Camera, the weather proof WGII point and shoot cameras and the brand new weatherproof K30 DSLR. Pentax is seeking to re-brand themselves as the “Adventure Camera Company”. Check out the specs of the amazing new K30 HERE
- Nikon products receive the iF Design Award 2018
- Nikon releases the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR
- NIKKOR-The Thousand and One Nights (Tale 64) has been released
- Nikon releases version 2.0 of the SnapBridge app that connects a Nikon digital camera to a smart device
- Nikon products receive the "Good Design Award"